[SOLD] Flysky i6X, Revo FC, 2216 Motors, 30A BLHeli32 ESC's, Ublox 7M Neo, ASUS Windows Tablet Groundstation

Morning all

I have decided to split my 450 Drone into parts, so the following is available:

FlySky FS-i6x 10 Channel RC Transmitter with x6b Receiver SOLD
Immaculate. Hardly used.
Uses 2.4Ghz band, using FlySky’s AFHDS 2A Protocol. 2 control switches are currently covered with a coloured covering (i used red for arming, and green for flight mode), but are easily removed if not required.
x6b Receiver included, comes with PPM lead, and Batt Telemetry wire (needs soldering to VCC for total battery voltage). Receiver is already binded to transmitter, and provides battery readout from RC model on i6x display.
Comes in original box with x6b receiver, User manual, and Switch cover stickers.

OpenPilot CC3D Revolution FC with OPLink Receiver 10DOF SOLD
Excellent condition. Never flown.
Features 32bit F4 based CPU. This is a 10DOF FC meaning it has an onboard Compass and Barometer, as well as the usual features such as 3-axis gyro and accelerometer.
Also included is an oplink receiver, to allow telemetry to be received by a groundstation (using LibrePilot). Also allows live programming of the FC without using a USB cable, and plotting GPS waypoint navigation.
Can be programmed with Betaflight/Cleanflight and iNav, but is best used with Librepilot if you wish to use this with the oplink for telemetry.
Comes with the following: Revolution FC, OpLink Mini, 2x 433Mhz Antennas and connecting wires, wiring loom.

4x RacerStar 2216 BR2216 810Kv Racing Edition Brushless Motors 2-4S SOLD
Immaculate, never flown. Leads have extensions soldered to them, but can be removed if required.
2x CW, 2 CCW motors. Capable of 1038g lift each, using 4S Lipo and 1038 props.

4x Racerstar Tattoo 30A BLheli_32 2-4S Brushless ESC’s SOLD
Excellent condition. Never flown. Full working condition.
ESC motor pads are pre-soldered ready to attach wires. These are using genuine BLHeli_32 firmware, confirmed when connecting to BLHeliSuite.
Supports Oneshot42, Oneshot125, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, and Dshot1200. For use with 2-4S Lipo. 30A maximum current.

Ublox Neo 7M GPS with Compass CC3D SOLD
Excellent condition. Never flown.
This GPS module is configured to run at 38400 Baud Rate. Comes pre-terminated with JST-SH connectors for use with CC3D Revolution, but will work with other FC’s (but may require re-pinning according to the FC spec). Operates on 5v DC. Can be powered from your FC if it provides 5v to the port, otherwise you will need to power this using a separate 5v BEC (using black and red wire).

ASUS VivoTab Smart Windows Tablet SOLD
Excellent Condition. No longer used. Formatted and reset to defaults.
Running Windows 10 Pro. Features WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, Multi-touch 10.1" display, Front and rear camera, Micro USB, MicroSD slot, Micro HDMI. Around 6-8 hours battery life depending on usage.
Ideal for use as a groundstation, and will include MicroUSB OTG adapter to allow use of full size USB connections from the tablet.
Comes boxed with Charger, USB cable, and user guide.

Everything listed comes from a smoke and pet free home. I am open to offers on all of the above. Please note that these are also advertised elsewhere.

**. Flysky i6X sold. **

** RacerStar ESC’s now sold. **

** Tablet now sold **

** RacerStar Motors now sold **