Runcum micro swift 2 problem

Dear,

I use Runcum microswift 2 and after a while I see a white screen. I know that I have to reset the camera and set the right settings of gain, but I could not. I try to enter the OSD menu, but every button I push, the indicator goes up and down, and change the numbers by himself. I have cleaned grass and dust from the camera, but nothing…

Have you tried to reset the runcam settings to factory defaults via the osd menu?

Otherwise if that does not work, maybe the sensor is faulty so you should contact the shop you purchased it from to get it replaced.

If you can send a video of what your problem is it will help us offer you some advice

I have tried to enter the OSD menu with these manual and reset the the camera to factory defaults. But like I said every button I push in OSD, the indicator goes up and down, and change the numbers by himself. I have cleaned grass and dust from the camera, but nothing…

Maybe check if there is any dirt inside the menu buttons, as maybe some dirt is jamming the switch?