Please Help! SpeedyBee 405 V3, Spektrum SPM4648, no communication

I am at my wits end here. I just installed the SpeedyBee 405 V3 as my BrainFPV RE1 died. I can not for the life of me get my DX7 to communicate with the FC. The configuration, Flashed firmware adding Spektrum protocol. Connected SPM4648 per manual signal wire to T2, UART2 enabled serial rx, on receiver tab provider Spektrum 1024. These settings worked on my old BrainFPV RE1. Betaflight seems to recognize there is a rx but he bars on the receiver tab do not show stick inputs. I have tried everything I can think of/find online. I tried choosing all the different Spektrum provider options on receiver tab. I reflashed adding the SRXL protocol then trying all four provider options on the receiver tab. I have tried using the T3 pad and enabling serial rx for UART3. I tried flashing to old Betaflight versions to eliminate needing to choose a protocol prior to flashing. I have posted this topic elsewhere hoping to get it figured out.
Before I try a Lemon Rx PPM receiver I would like to try binding the SMP4648 in Betaflight but I can’t get it to go into bind mode. If anyone has any ideas on what I need to do to get my Spektrum sat communicating with the FC please chime in cause I am out of ideas and don’t want to have to purchase another new FC. Thanks in advance.

Quick update

It was brought to my attention on another forum (by user SnowLeopardFPV) that there are known hardware conflicts with the SpeedyBee F405 V3 and I do see quite a few posts about folks having trouble binding Spektrum Rx’s. Rather than spending more time and money attempting to sort the issue out with the Spektrum sat Rx I decided to just use a spare Lemon Rx PPM receiver. Once that was connected and the firmware re-flashed to include the PPM segment everything is working just fine. For anyone out there that has run into this issue with a Spektrum sat Rx, I recommend just using a PPM receiver. I would feel a bit more confident using a Spektrum serial receiver but this works and I do have other quads operating of Lemon Rx receivers.