A recent custom had some good questions about buying a pixhawk that I figured would be useful to share incase anyone else has similar questions
I’m looking at a possible purchase of a PixHawk and various accessories and have the following questions:
- Does your Ublox LEA-6H GPS with compass kit have the correct plug to fit directly to PixHawk.
- Am I correct in thinking that If I purchase (when available) a Taranis with X8r RX then I do not require a PPM Encoder
- Do I need the Telemetry kit or should I be able to get the telemetry through the Taranis
4.If the Telemetry kit is required does it have the correct plug for PixHawk
- I am looking at adding a Air Speed sensor and Voltage current sensor again do these have the correct plug for the PixHawk
- I take it that I may need a power module/UBEC depending on what ESCs I use. Am I correct in my thinking here
- Are there any other cables I would need to purchase to connect everything up
I’m sorry for the basic questions. I’m fairly new to this and am reading myself in slowly. I’m currently putting together bits to build a Y6. Many thanks for your time.