I hope it is just me not doing it the right way…
I have the iflight succex micro f4 v2 tower and i have no OSD information in my goggles…
- I tried changing between pal and ntsc to see if that would help.
- The tower is connected with fixed connectors and i made sure that no pins were bend.
- The IRC Tramp is connected as it should (i can change channel through betaflight) so i know that works as it should.
- OSD is turned on in betaflight
- I tried different versions of BF software for the flight controller to see if that made any difference, but that didnt work.
Unfortunately i cant find much information og the tower and i am a little lost here….
I tried for 3 days straight now to make it work, but nothing helps.
Maybe im just stupid and cant see the problem.