after running the F4 V6 for some days with Betaflight 3.5.1, I switched over to inav 2.0.0.
But, motor 4 does not work properly with inav. In the “Motors” tab, I can start the motors as usual, but motor 4 starts not before 1470. From this level in, it seems to react very agressively.
- Omnibus F4 V6 (Unmannedtech, some weeks old)
- Racerstar REV35 BLHeli rev16.5
- inav 2.0.0, inav configurator 2.0.0
- Sorry, I cannot upload the dump file as a new user. I paste it here, if someone needs it.
What I have tried:
- memory erase during update, default in CLI
- switch back to Betaflight: motor 4 works
- Multishot, Oneshod, Detault: all the same
- tried version 2.0.0 and modified version from
I2c magnetometer not working on Omnibus f4 v6
-> the same
- disabled all serial ports, soft serial etc: the same
Can you help me?