Need some help? Start Here

If you have any questions or need help with anything related to drones this is the place to ask! This category is also used to answer any technical questions about anything you purchased from Unmanned Tech.

Here are a few pointers to get the most out of this community :slight_smile:

Search for your answer first

Its always a good idea to run a quick search to see if someone has already asked the question you have so you can find a quick solution :tools: . If your problem is similar you can always add to the conversation for that topic.

Include as much details as possible

• Include photos/videos showing the problem :camera:
  • Include extra details about what gear you are using :helicopter:

Dones are relatively complex machines so try to provide as much details about your problem. In order to get the most out of our community its best to show some initiative that you have done some research to solving the problem. A question like "my drone is not working, please help" is unlikely to receive any answers as it is very vague. Take some time to structure your question, explaining what drone you are using, how can the problem be reproduced and including pictures are always useful.

Mark the solution to the topic.

When you are happy that you have solved the issue, or have an answer to your question you can select the best answer and mark it as the solution. An example of this is shown below by clicking on the 3 dots to the right of the reply button :

This is a great way to show appreciation for the best answer and allows others who have the same problem as you to quickly find the answer.

Thanks for the help!

What I can do? for long range of drone.
please tell me

Sir I want to do research on Solar powered UAV. I want to ask what voltage will i need? will it be 48v ( 12* 4 for four motors) and how many batteries?

OK so i recently bought a racing drone and they used to beep 5 times and once i plugged in the battery and now when i plug in the battery the drone only beeps 3 times i am using an sp racing f3

A post was split to a new topic: Problem with TGY-i10

2 posts were split to a new topic: No Video signal on rebuild Wizard x220

help needed as the Jumper T8SG V2 Plus I got off you is wiped clean of all dater?
I donโ€™t know why as I plugged it into my pc with ite usb lead as I was going to make a copy of the working codes as a backup asI seen on youtube it best to do this for safety reasons ,it was turned on the usb on the jumper but I had to leave it as someone came to my door,I came back unplugged it but later when I returned went to turn it on only to find it blank showing nothing.I donโ€™t know why as I had not started any thing & now ite US I need to download the working codes. I feel crap as I was wanting to save them in the first place.Can you help in any way?
Bob Best