Mamba F405 MK2 and R9MM no stick input Frustration

Hello guys, I own the mamba f405 mk2 and I have now been trying to get it in the air for about 5 days straight in spare time, trial and error and it is still not running.
I have wired up everything from esc to flight controller correctly (quadriple checked), but the problem persists in between receiver and controller(Tried both R9MM and RXSR). I have followed youtube videos on updating everything, updated my taranis x lite with latest firmware via open tx also updated the controller, R9M Lite module (ACCESS Firmware) and the receiver (ACCESS Firmware).
I have wired
Sbus to Sbus
v_in to Positive
Grnd to Grnd (also tried oscars 3 cable setup for sbus and telemetry through 1 wire)
Tried installing telemetry either on tx6 or tx 3 (second tx3 pad being free) and lastly on ppm pad after trying to create softserial in cli with given CLI commands from diatone, but that didn’t create a soft serial in the end (does not show up in ports), it goes like this:
resource PPM 1 NONE
resource ESCSERIAL 1 NONE
resource SERIAL_TX 1 NONE
resource SERIAL_TX 1 C09
Save

I have also followed Oscars cli commands to setup telemetry on F4 FC’s:
set serialrx_halfduplex = ON
set serialrx_inverted = ON
save

Tried halfduplex off and on, mixmatched these settings, with that in mind it is set to frsky fport in configuration (also tried with sbus cable soldered aswell as without telemetry cable)
Receiver will bind fine and I will get telemetry after discovering sensors, wont show in receiver tab in betaflight.

what binding lights do you get on your R9?