R9m + R9M2019 no stick input

Hello!
I have a problem.
I am trying to setup my FPV with F405TE-SD flight controller. The transmitter is FrSky Taranis X9D Plus 2019 with R9M2019. The receiver is R9M. All stuff were updated to last firmware, for R9M I’ve used FLEX firmware. I’ve soldered everything according to instructions. The receiver’s binded successfully and green LED is on.
When I open the Betaflight configurator or INAV in receiver tab, i have no sticks input. I can’t find any solution for my problem. It is important to mention, that when I’ve turned my controller on, the values of channels in receiver tab have changed to 1500 for RETA channels and to 2011 for AUX12 channel. When turned the controller off, the values changed to default.

It sounds like you’ve done a thorough job with your setup and troubleshooting so far. Here are a few possible solutions to investigate:

1. Check your wiring again: Even if you’ve done everything according to the instructions, it’s always possible that a mistake was made or a wire has come loose. It’s especially important to make sure that the SBUS or IBUS wire is connected to the right place on your flight controller.
  2. Double-check your configuration in Betaflight or INAV: Ensure that you’ve selected the right protocol (SBUS or IBUS) for your receiver in the configurator.
  3. Check your transmitter configuration: Ensure that your transmitter is outputting on the correct mode (Mode 2 is most common) and that all switches and sticks are assigned correctly.
  4. Try a different firmware: Sometimes, different versions of firmware may not be fully compatible with each other, even if they’re all the latest versions. You might want to try downgrading the firmware on your transmitter and receiver to see if that helps.

If none of these solutions work, it might be helpful to have a more detailed look at your specific setup. Do you have any photos or diagrams of your wiring that you could share? It might also be helpful to see a screenshot of your configuration settings in Betaflight or INAV.