If you have somehow managed to brick your inspire battery due to a firmware update, my first suggestion would be to contact DJI support, but if you need it fixed urgently, or no longer have a warranty (after 3 months) here is a quick guide that should help you fix your battery by resetting the internal battery firmware, thanks to Lynh Phan for the tip!
Please only attempt this if you are confident with hacking/tweaking stuff and make sure not to short any wires as this could permanently damage your battery or worse!
- Carefully detach the battery’s top cover – a fine knife or flat head screw driver will allow you to easily unclip the cover.
- Gently disconnect the balance plug / loom to the IC. Let it sit unplugged for 60 minutes.
- Reattach the plug / loom.
- Fully charge your battery and do two full cycle at low level hover.
- Condition your battery and you are good to go.
This should reset the firmware and your battery should now work.