How to bind and setup your Flysky radio for a quadcopter drone

The flysky series radio is an excellent beginner radio as they are cheap and have great features. These are often bundled with ready to fly quadcopters, sometimes they are setup correctly by the seller, but usually the arrive with stock settings. This guide will show you how bind and setup your flysky radio for your FPV quadcopter.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://blog.dronetrest.com/flysky-radio-setup/

Another cracker how-to article!
I setup my FS-i6x in no time. I think this is much easier to follow than watching a video

Cheers

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words :thumbsup:. I tend to agree that when it comes to how-to, articles are generally much better to follow along, but sometimes video are better too.

Hello, thanks for this. It was really easier to follow than a YouTube video. I do have an issue unfortunately, when I powered my receiver with the battery I got for the Drone, I also powered my Drone too but I noticed that the video transmitter (VTX: XF5804 V2 1000MW) was getting very hot so I had to unplug the battery. Any idea why this is happening?
Oh, the recommended battery for the Drone is a 4s 1500mah 14.8v lipo battery but I used a 3s 4200mah 12v lipo because that’s what I could find.

I have replied to this question in your other thread :+1:- Beginners guide to FPV racing quads from a beginners point of view - #11 by unmannedtech1