Diatone GT2017 D.O.A

Hi.Ive received my new gt and its arrived with a dead 5v BEC.and as such the fc wont power up.Has anyone else received theres working or with a similiar problem? Ive even tried to source the part myself (im an electronics engineer by trade) and was a bit horrified when i discovered the 5v BEC had been discontinued .Redirect NoticeMPS | Monolithic Power Systems

Have a look yourselves! NOT RECOMMENDED FOR NEW DESIGNS REFER TO MP9943

what the hell diatone??

Cant seem to get any response from UnmannedTech for a replacement.stuck with a quad i cant use

I believe I replied to you about this earlier today via email that we will get this fixed for you :tools: as soon as possible as we have new FC boards on the way already. If you prefer to talk here (to help anyone else in your boat) that is fine but no point in duplicating our conversation :slight_smile:

Also if anyone else has any issues with their gt2 that they ordered form us please let me know with your order number and we will look into it for you. If it is a manufacturer fault we will get it fixed.

Hi any news on the new flight controller please?

Still no exact date as to when our order will arrive but I can confirm the parcels have been sent this week from the factory via DHL, so should not be much longer.

Appreciated.Thanks Alex