CC3D - FS-IA6B - FlySky FS-I6 connection problem

Hey guys,
I wanted to connect my old Eachine Falcon 250’s CC3D FC to my FS-IA6B receiver using PPM or iBUS but I simply can’t get it receive input from my TX. I’m not sure I connected everything in the right way. I tested connection with Librepilot and an old Cleanflight (after flashing the FC to Cleanflight 1.1) but no luck. They’re bound, I have a steady red light on the RX and the TX shows the RX’s voltage. Any help would be much appreciated!

What settings are you using in the configuration tab in clean flight? Have you used the quad setup before?

Thanks for trying to help me! :wink: If I remember right, it was RX_SERIAL, SBUS and UART3 was set to serial in the Ports tab. But I tried also to set UART2 to serial. No luck. I’ve set the quad up in Cleanflight and in Librepilot too. The problem always comes at the TX/RX setup. :frowning:

No probs happy to help. :+1: I have just looked up the pinoutfor that board and this pic shows the ppm wire. I’m assuming this might be worth looking at?
https://images.app.goo.gl/u9MPeTZEYDFCkJVU6

Definitely. I think I’ve already tried connecting the white cable to the last pin but I’ll give it another go and report back.