We are starting a UK quad subscription box

Update: the first box is now live: FPV C.R.A.P Box 4 - The New One - Unmanned Tech UK FPV Shop

So @benjo first had the suggestion and it has taken some time but we are going to move forward and offer a subscription box servoce :slight_smile:

Setting this up takes alot of effort and being a small company we want to gauge the general interest in this. We are planning to offer it for around ÂŁ35-40 per box.

So if you are interested please add you email to our list so we can keep you updated when we launch :rocket:

We will be using signups to get a feel for howant people have an interest to help plan what we can include in the boxes.

We also need an official name for this so if you have any suggestions please let us know. If we use your name we will send you the first box for free!

Also it would be appreciated if you can tell your friends about this because the more people who sign up will give us more buying power to get better prices to include more goodies in each box. :+1:

2 Likes

I think you should make bright orange and call it a black box. :slight_smile:

1 Like
  • Quad UP… Like Power up or level up (super Mario heart)

• Drone Love

• DCP - Drone Care Package

• Drone Bits

• Unmanned Supply Box

• Drone Supplys

• Props Off

• DMP - Drone Med Pack ( White box with big Red medical symbol )

Sorry got carried away.

1 Like

Haha… what about DroneKwadDropBox :wink:

1 Like

What about UnmannedBoxdrop?, StealthKwadbox or Supercalifragilisticexpialidroneboxdrop or even FarKwadd

3 Likes

Hi Guys,

I don’t want to appear thick, but what is a “Subscription Box”?

Jason

No such thing as a stupid question… just stupid answers

A subscription box is a box you pay a monthly fee for in this case ÂŁ35 - ÂŁ40
That gets sent out once a month

But the contents of the box is unknown but will be worth the price of the subscription or more.

Hi Alex,
in germany we call it “Wundertüte”, no idea how it named in uk :wink:.
My suggestion is unmannedtech wonder bag, short UWB :grin:
Good luck with that :+1:
Greets,Michael

1 Like

Just to let everyone know, we have now just added our first box to our shop :smiley:

2 Likes

NOOOOOOOO!

I finally got paid and the box is out of stock!! BOOO!

next month I guess :frowning:

1 Like

We’ll try to get the next one listed ASAP for you! Keep an eye out!

1 Like

Any chance to still grab one ?

Unfortunately not as we are all out of stock :frowning: but we will hopefully have the next one ready later this week once we confirm stock.

GOT ONE!! WOOOO! Pre Order done!

2 Likes

Whoop! Whoop! Thanks for the order :+1:

1 Like

Hiya, so ive just pre ordered the Nov bpx this morning. Cant wait for delivery, side note is there somewhere you can see the contents of previous months boxes??

Thanks

What was in first box?

We sent the boxes out a few days ago so here is the contents… PS if you have not opened your box yet dont click the spoiler below.

The Box 1 included: 4x Furling32 ESC (or Wraith32), 4x ESC wire packs, 1x JHE Finder Buzzer, 2x Taranis gimbal guards, CRAP lipo strap, heatshrink pack, sweeties, stickers, 2x sets of 4 Dal cyclone 5050 props, and some motor wire mesh guard (same colour as props)…

1 Like

Just gotta say - loving the contents of the box :slight_smile: Thanks for sending out such CRAP :wink:

4 Likes

Next theme is TBA, but what does TBA mean?