FuriousFPV have just announced a awesome new micro quad, called the Moskito 70 which looks very impressive. Its essssentialy a brushless version of the tiny whoop/ blade inductrix FPV, or Eachine E010 / QX90. However being brushless it means that you will get serious performance out of this micro FPV quad, with a thrust to weight ratio of 4:1. It uses a new F3 flight controller, and 7A BLheli_S ESC that are running Dshot!
Another impressive feature is that it has the new LR1000 micro Frsky reeiver so you can get 1Km of R/C range with this quad! Only downside is you can buy about 4x QX90 quads for the price of one of these .
- Molecular Light at 45g All Up Weight
- Smallest & Lightest Brushless FC Ever Debuted
- Uber Small 70mm Size
- 1kM Range via the Integrated LR1000 Receiver
- Full FrSky Compatibility
- 7A Ultra Light DShot Compatible ESC’s
- 2S 7.4V LiPo Power Ready
- 4 Bladed Props for Maximum Levels of Thrust
- Standard Prop Guards for Ultra Durability
- High Quality FX806 VTx and Camera w/ Integrated Circular Polarized Antenna
- Size: 70mm
- Weight: 45g w/o Battery
- Power: 2S 7.4V - 300mAh to 450mAh Recommended
- Power Connecter Type: Red JST
- Antenna: Modified Circular Polarized
- 40CH Raceband VTX
- Propellers: 45mm 4-Bladed Props
- FrSky Compatibility: Taranis, Taranis Plus, X9E, Horus X12S, XJT Module w/ International Firmware
What do you think of this quad?