How to wire a flight control board to a TGY-iA6C Receiver

I am building a drone from scratch. Presently I have the frame all together. I am in the process of of wiring it now. I received my Evolution Digital Radio Control system. It came with the TGY-iA6C Receiver. This is where I got stumped. I’m not sure how to wire this to my KK2.1.5 Multi-Rotor LCD Flight Control Board. I know how to wire the flight control board to the esc’s but not to the receiver. Is there another board I need to get to do this, if so what board would I need. I also would need a wiring schematic of how to do this. Any help would be much apprieciated. Thanksdrone config

Hey Mike,
I didnt find any information about Sbus or PPm wiring (only PWM)
however:

connecting-the-receiver
I think these two are showing it pretty good…

Luca :slight_smile:

It looks like your Board doesnt Support SBUS IBUS PPM etc…
Product description:
A part of it:
KK2.1.5 Multi-Rotor control board also uses signals from your radio systems receiver (Rx) and passes these signals to the Atmega644PA IC via the aileron, elevator, throttle and rudder inputs

This sounds like that only PWM is Supported…

Thanks Luca for your help. What board would you recommend, what else would I need to complete this configuration? Thanks for the help & much apprieciated.

Since your Receiver is only meant for SBUS/IBUS or PPM it looks like your Receiver wont work with this FC.
Here are some Receivers that do Support PWM: (I only looked at Hobbyking… unmannedtech doesnt have Turnigy Receivers… Since your Receiver was a Turnigy, i was only looking for Turnigy Receivers…)

Luca :slight_smile:

i ordered the Turnigy TGY-iA6B V2 Receiver 6CH 2.4G AFHDS 2A Telemetry Receiver w/SBUS receiver. Now would I wire this up to my kk2 flight board as those pictures you uploaded to me.

Do you think I need anything else after this receiver comes in. My parts are going to be:
4 motors
4 esc
Turnigy TGY-IA6B receiver
kk2 flight board
LIPOLY LOW VOLTAGE ALARM
TURNIGY EVOLUTION DIGITAL AFHDS 2A RADIO CONTROL
NanoTech 11 volt lipo battery.

Thanks for all your help, much apprieciated.

A Frame would be good… :smiley:
however i think that you wont need any other electrical parts if i dont miss something…

Thanks Luca for all your help. Let you know how it goes after I get the parts.