Connection For Emax Skyline32

Hi I want to know that how can I connect receiver in Emax Skyline 32 flight controller?
I am using a BEC so please tell me how can I connect flight controllerwith BEC.
My flight controller is Emax Skyline 32 Advanced Version.
My receiver is Flysky fs iA10B.
Can anyone knows this an update me for the same?

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

To connect the Flysky FS-iA10B receiver to the Emax Skyline 32 flight controller using a BEC, you will need to follow these steps:

1. Connect the power wire (usually red) from the receiver to the +5V pad on the flight controller.
  2. Connect the ground wire (usually black) from the receiver to the G pad on the flight controller.
  3. Connect the signal wires (usually yellow, white, and orange) from the receiver to the corresponding channel pins on the flight controller. The channel order may vary depending on your receiver, so you will need to refer to the documentation for your receiver to determine the correct channel mapping.
  4. If you are using a BEC (battery eliminator circuit), you will need to connect the power wire from the BEC to the +5V pad on the flight controller, and the ground wire from the BEC to the G pad on the flight controller. This will provide power to the flight controller and receiver from the BEC, rather than directly from the battery.

It’s important to make sure that all of the connections are secure and properly insulated to avoid any short circuits or damage to the components.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Hi Alex,
Thanks for the help. Can you please clear one doubt for me? I have watched some tutorials over youtube and they told to connect BEC to the receiver so is it correct or not? If it is correct then I need to add all the channels from RC_IN to the receiver including 5v?
Please let me know so I can plan for the same.