Cannot bind my Eachine X220S to the flysky FS I6X

Hi,
Someone can help me, because, I can not bind my Eachine X220S to the flysky FS I6X.
I have follow these steps : How To Bind And Setup Your Flysky Radio For A Quadcopter Drone
( 3. Binding your Flysky receiver)
but still not binding.
Need help please.
Thank you
lyrixsius

Welcome to the community.

I suggest you follow this guide as maybe your RX is not setup or connected correctly.

Otherwise can you send a photo clearly showing how your reciever is connected to your flight controller and let us k is if you see any LED flashing on your reciever to confirm it is getting power

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

In the attachment, you will find the information that you requested.

I have already try your link but still not working.

Thank you

Regards,

Lyrix

i have the same problem… but i can’t say what can i do

The middle picture the one with the “blinking” red led is your VTX

The FS-I6X is your RX

Have a read of this guide.

And follow the steps as they are…
Like powering on the RX while holding the binding button.

Thank you for this information. I have already try your link and still not working.

Hi,
Until today, still not working. I was thinking to do an update of the radio flysky fs i6x. I had order the cable to do it from Banggood. I’m still waiting. I have also bought the receiver Flysky FS-X6B FS X6B 2.4G PPM, and change it, to see; If I can resolved the issue.

For your information the flight controller and the motor have been updated to the new version and still not working.

thanks… a lot…
i have write a new topic… and i wait…
otherwise I will do as you did
let me know

Hi, thank you for your advice. From today my drone works. The only one problem are my motors. During my test, I burnt 3 motors. So I have to order a new one, and replace it

Hi, thank you for your advice. From today my drone works. The only one problem are my motors. During my test, I burnt 3 motors. So I have to order a new one, and replace it
[/quote]