*SOLD* ZMR250 Kit Plus Extras RTF

Morning all

I have for sale my ZMR250 kit. Selling due to building a larger drone for Photography purposes.
I bought this as a Martian III kit from Unmanned Tech and placed it all in a ZMR250 Carbon frame with the intention of sticking my go-pro on it. I have come to realize that i need a bigger frame (and a gimbal).
I will be removing my OP Revo FC and fitting the unused SP F3 Acro FC in it’s place. This kit is RTF, but you will need to setup the FC to your requirements in Betaflight/Cleanflight.

This has never been crashed, and all works fine. There is a hole drilled at the back of the top frame where i had mounted an antenna, but have since created a mount for it to allow more battery space on top.

Kit consists of:
ZMR250 Carbon Fibre frame
ChaosFPV CF2205 2300Kv Motors (x4)
Chaos BLHeli_S 25A ESC (x4)
SP F3 Acro FC
Matek PDB-XT60 with built in 5v BEC
FlySky X6B Reveiver (with battery telemetry connected)
Racekraft 5045 Propellers (4x Blue 4x White)

Extras include:
3d Printed parts (Landing Skids, Rear FPV Antenna/GPS/XT60 Mount, GoPro Clip mount, Flysky X6b mount), Ublox 7M GPS (no mount or onboard compass).

I am looking for around £80 for the lot. If you are willing to collect, i will include 2x Tattu 1800mah 3S 75C Lipos for an additional £25 (have only been used around 3 times each).

Postage £5. Based in Durham, UK.

Pics below are from various stages of build, i will upload some later this evening of the actual build for sale.