I built my 5th quad based on an Omnibus F4 board last night. Unfortunately I can’t get this one to show any activity from my transmitter in the betaflight receiver tab. The TX is bound just fine, I’m receiving full telemetry from the smart port link, I’ve configured the board for serial rx (SBUS) and enabled the port (just like my other 4 builds! ).
I’ve tried direct soldering the XSR rx output pad to the FC, still no joy, and multi reader shows continuity from the rx to the fc pad. I’ve ordered up an x4r to try that out, really hoping it’s the rx that’s playing up and not the fc since I’ve soldered everything else to it!
Anyway, thought I’d post up in case anyone had any other suggestions on what else I can look for to spot where this is going wrong!