Pixhawk 2.1 Cube Standard or Pro

Hi all!

I’m on acquiring process for a Pixhawk 2.1 Pro or Standard version, but I have some doubts regarding this point.
Phantom 4, owns currently the system of sens and avoid obstacles, and was one of the main reasons to upgrade from Pixhawk 2.4.8 to Pixhawk 2.1 Cube Pro or Standard.

I’ve read about all the technical specifications, but haven’t seen anything regarding this point, and I heared someone that said that the Pixhawk 2.1. Cube, was going to incorporate these systems. Now, on the acquiring moment, seems to be that doesn’t provide these systems, and the only solution is to install a Lidar or a PX4Flow.

Is that correct?

Relationed to this same point, do you know if it’s possible to add more than one lidar or PX4Flow hardware module to Pixhawk 2.1 Cube Standard? I would like to put one at the pauch, and one on the front. Is it possible?

On the other hand, I’m not sure, if I’ll use all the posibilities that the Pro version offers with the Intel Edison compatibility option, so, is enough with the Standard version one?

Last question,…do you know if it’s possible to mount more than one external GPS?

Thank you in advanced.

Best regards.
Ignacio

I see you posted this some time ago. Did you go with the Pixhawk 2.1 Cube?