Hello folks. I’m building up a new drone, my second. Having some strange issues with one arm.
When I increase the throttle, 3 motors spin up but the fourth (top right) does not spin till about a third/half of the way through the throw. I have to set my arming speed to about 1300 for it to come on at arming. At that speed the quad will not quite stay on the ground.
This is what I’ve tried:
- Trims are all at 0 on controller
- Monitor shows correct output on controller/Cleanflight is the same
- Swapping RX – no change
- Swapping Controller – no change
- Swapping FC – no change
- Swapping PDB – no change
- Swapping PDB and FC together – no change
- Swapping ESC with new – no change
- Swapping black motor cables(esc cables still in correct position on FC) - problem changes to new motor – this would seem to indicate it is not a motor problem
- Changing position of esc cables (black motor cables in correct position) – no change
I did try to calibrate the esc’s but did not get the same tune that is described in tutorials.
I would really appreciate any help on this.
Naze 32 FC, Lumenier BL Heli 30 Amp ESCs, 2205 2300 Emax motors, Spektrum DX6i controller, OrangeRx R618XL