Omnibus F4 V6 Flight Controller Guide

The Omnibus series of flight controllers from Airbot is one of the most popular options available for BetaFlight pilots. However, apart from a pinout diagram you get with the board, there is little other information available for the latest boards. In this guide, we hope to rectify that and help you to get the most from your flight controller. What’s New…

Read more at: https://blog.dronetrest.com/omnibus-f4-v6-flight-controller-guide/

Hi Alex, please would you help me?

Its about camera control in Omnibus F4 V6 (OMNIBUSF4FW (OBFW) 3.5.2 )

I have a Runcam Swift 2 but I do not need Runcam Camera Control, I just want to use betaflight camera control OSD joystick emulation.

I have connected OSD pin from Runcam Camera to Camera Control pad in FC and GND pin to Ground wide pad in FC.

Camera control pad is supposed to be dedicated to this function so it does not need an additional resistor to work. I have checked Betaflight Wiki and RCGroups thread about Camera Control issues and CLI commands for Runcam Swift 2 that seem to work are:

camera_control_mode = HARDWARE_PWM (default)
camera_control_ref_voltage = 330 (default)
camera_control_key_delay = 470 (default)
camera_control_internal_resistance = 180 (default)

However I cant make it work, I can not enter into camera configuration.
I have tried with ref voltage = 293 because I got 2,93V between Osd and Gnd pins, but wont work.

Would please somebody help me? Probably the pin assignment is wrong as Camera Control resource is B09 but maybe this is just for Fireworks and its not the same pin for V6…

Thanks!!!

Almost solved but I still need help …

It works BUT each time I enter the Menu or I press a button to move, the ESCs beep just the same way as if FC was rebooted , but it does not.

Why are ESCs beeping ? The two Beeper options for Camera control are switched off.

Camera model: Runcam Swift 2
Flight controller model: Airbot Omnibus F4 V6
Firmware version: Betaflight 3.5.2 (OMNIBUSF4FW (OBFW) 3.5.2 )
Pad label: Cam_control

resource CAMERA_CONTROL 1 B07 (changed from B09 to B07)
camera_control_mode = SOFTWARE_PWM
camera_control_ref_voltage = 328
camera_control_key_delay = 150
camera_control_internal_resistance = 474

No capacitor no resistance. Osd pin to Camera control pad and GND pin to GND pad

So the ESC do the complete startup tone? But ignoring this are you able to access the camera osd menu and change settings just fine?

Thats Ok, I am able to access the camera osd menu and change settings but ESC do the startup tone every time I press a “key”

Should I be worry? Thanks!

I myself have not tested camera control with motors so I am not sure. I remember there used to be a similar bug with runcam camera control but was fixed with newer firmware so i suspect this is similar. It is not a problem if you only access the camera osd menu while on the ground.

How so…

Can you screen shot it and show us?