We all know how great the vortex series from immersionRC was so its great to see that they have now released a new micro version at 150mm.
It is cute… very cute… and pure-fun.
It is the perfect quad to introduce new pilots to the mini-quad craze, no soldering required. It is also the perfect quad for the pro pilots to hide in the corner of their backpack to fly in areas were a 250 is far too big.
The feature list is long… integrated Tramp, TNR tag, integrated microphone, pit-mode, DSMX Tx control, Multishot, 8kHz SPI gyro, Betaflight 3.0… to name just a few.
- Retail Price ($USD): $299 (standard version)
- Initial Release Date: October/November 2016
- Weight: < 250 grams with 500mAh 4s pack
- Power Requirements: 3s-4s LiPo, 4s 750mAh >45C recommended
- ESCs: Full Custom, 16A cont. 20A peak, rotorSENSE, OneShot125, OneShot42, Multishot
- Motors: Custom V-Spec 1306-3200kV
- Props: RaceKraft 3″ Tri-Blades
- Flight Camera: FatShark CCD (HS1177 Sensor & Chipset)
- Receiver Compatibility: CPPM, S-Bus, Spektrum™, XBus, SumH, SumD (no external adapters required) (Auto-Sense!)
- Flight Time: Highly dependent upon battery, and flying style, 3-4 mins typical
Note: Compatible receiver and display device required for initial setup and use, not included.