Dominator V3 setting custom screen?

Am I able to customize the on screen view with an arrow or cross hairs or maybe fixed lines giving me a rough 10 feet, 5 feet, 0 feet as a guide. If so could you tell me where I could go to learn this. Thank you.

The distance on it would surely be dependant on how far to the ground you are. However you might be interested in looking at an OSD option, as then you can customise that to display some useful info like altitude (if you FC has a baro), speed (if using GPS) etc…

The type of OSD you will need will depend on what flight controller you are using.

Thank you for the information. I am flying the Vortex 250 pro. I can fly it without goggles ok. I am having trouble flying with goggles. I can not judge height well and other issues. Thanks again.

Yeah I know what you mean, but its just something to get used to. Over time you will get better at flying with FPV goggles. When i first started I also found it quite hard to judge distance and height.

Thank you for your encouragement. I appreciate your response very much. I am now able to judge the height much better.