Just a heads up about a new firmware release from DJI today that adds some awesome new features like full osd support!
Download the update here:
- Added support for recording AV IN analog video transmission.
- Fixed issue: display issues appeared in AV IN analog video transmission.
- Optimized AV IN analog video transmission to improve real-time performance.
- Added ability to customize the on-screen display information for the goggles, which supports 24 OSD
items of information items in total. (To display GPS information, enable the UART port which is connected
to the GPS in Betaflight software)
- Added ability to adjust frame rate and bit rate according to distance and channel bandwidth when the
transmission distance is more than 1 km.
- Added support to connect the remote controller via USB cable to PC to play the simulator. (The simulator
software needs to support USB HID input)
- After activating the goggles, it will enter Channel 1 by default.
- Optimized UI menu of PID Tuning.
- Optimized microSD card error type. “SD card full” appears when the microSD card is full during recording.
- Fixed issue: playback speed was slow when playing 120fps video on the goggles.