Chaos Esc problems desync on dshot

so do you think I should go for 30 amp ones to stop this happening with the 2006 motors have no vid off this sorry and with all the damage that I have had don’t really want to try this out again
thanks lee

Hey, I understand you dont want to go out and fly again, but you could take off the props and try on the bench if you quad is still built? Also could you let me know the exact motors you are using so I can get some as cant seem to find the exact ones you mentioned at the start.

As for 30A versions it should help, but not entirely sure until I know what is causing the desync. But we are working on a new design with the factory for these ESC, they will be abit more expensive but should work way better (but still a while away from being ready).

hi buddy the motors are bbb-3br 2206 2500kv. as far as the esc go don’t no what to do about it need the quad running really do you no off any esc I can get that’s going to do the job and get it running nice
thanks lee

Thanks I will look into this. For now you might want to try some bench testing and change the protocol to multishot instead of Dshot to see if you still have issues. As I was doing some reaserch we had a customer who had a similar issue with a 2206 motor and when we tried running on multishot there where no issues. Only had desync with dshot. SO might be worth a try.

hi , i just bought 4 30 amp ones , this blog has me worried , have i made right choice ?

I have 30amp versions, but I’m running them on Oneshot42 and having no issues. You should be fine

I think it’s either a dshot issue, or an FC issue, or some odd compatibility issue with the above posts

ok thanks buddy will try and see how we go