RCHackers Cheap 4s Lipo Batteries - Product Reviews

Anyone tried the RCHackers 4s 1300/1500 100c batteries?? They seem to be very cheap for what they offer compared with other brands. I’ve been flying Miniquads for 3.5 years now and I’m always in search for a good quality lipo! I got the chance to fly these goldbats and I must say I’m going on a month or longer with 4 of these 1500MAh 4-cell packs and I fly every day! These have so far been holding up awesomely! Ive over discharged them several times now on accident and they haven’t puffed or died!! I run high kv setups and that usually kills cheap lipo’s! I’m very hapy with these packs and the price! In that time I’ve had 4x 4S 100C 1300mAh RDQ batteries, 3x started getting way out of balance and the fourth is perfectly balanced but starts dropping 20% sooner than RCHackers. I’ve got 6x 100C CNHL G+Plus that are half the age of this battery and they’re barely able to keep up. These have so far been holding up awesomely! Ive over discharged them several times now on accident and they haven’t puffed or died!! 2 Packs only $32.99 when I bought it too, making it the cheapest battery in the lot. I don’t know guys… what are your thoughts??
https://www.rchackers.com/products/2pcs-rchackers-4s-1500mah-100c-14-8v-lipo-battery-with-xt60-plug