Omnibus F3 AIO quickstart guide

omnibus
betaflight

Hi can I use 20a little bee secs with f3 board ??

Yes you can :slight_smile: You can pretty much use any Blheli, BLheli_s ESC with this board.

Glad to be in the group. I’m trying to set up a 350 hex with Inav on the Omnibus F3 V1.1 and have an issue with motors 5 and 6. Only 1-4 show up. I’m seeing somewhere that pwm 5 is used for leds. What’s that all about? Is there a way I can map pwm 5 and pwm 6 to be what they’re supposed to be, motor pins?

can you change the drop down box from Quad X to Hex.

Then click Save and Reboot

Yes, I’ve checked off hex X. I’ve solved the problem. Seems if there’s anything connected to uart 6 then pwm 5 and 6 are reassigned to another function. Seeing as uart 6 the traditional connection for the receiver I had to switch the receiver to uart 1. Gnd, rx, +5v. If uart 6 is left empty all motors show up. So, if you’re building a hex you only have 2 available uarts, uart 1 for the receiver, uart 2 for GPS, and of course i2c for compass. Uart 6 must be left unassigned in Inav. I suspect this is true in Betaflight and Cleanflight as well although I haven’t tried those. Hope this helps others trying to build a GPS hex in Inav. It took some digging to discover this.

Hola Jesus! tengo el mismisimo problema. Lo has podido solucionar?

hola, si lo pude hacer. Hay que configurar el failsafe en la emisora también. Hay muchos videos en YouTube de como hacerlo. Te será muy útil. Saludos y espero haberte ayudado. Buenos vuelos!

I’m sorry… doesn’t know it was only in english. The fact is: i have a Flysky RC with an FS iA10B receiver… my FC is the flip32 omnibus F3. When I do the connection via the uart3/ppm/sbus, the drone works well, but when I turn off my transmitter, the failsafe doesn’t work. I configured it in the betaflight and in the transmitter, but nothing happen. I tried to connecting via uart2 and ibus, but this doesn’t work too. Any suggestions?
Thanks again and sorry for my poor English.
Ricardo Bordenave from Buenos Aires

First off…

Thanks for setting testing and setting up fail safe… Some people skip this step on there build or just don’t test it.

Have you had a read of this guide I found online??
https://www.propwashed.com/ibus-betaflight-guide/

I think your English may be better than mine