Just received from holybro, looks like their next ready built quadcopter. Due to be released in September, but we will be doing our full review soon, on paper it seems decent .
KOPIS is a high-performance ready-to-fly FPV racing drone from Holybro, Low-deck design means centralized mass and excellent handling. Stretched-X motor layout is the choice of top racers because the rear props are further from the “dirty air” coming from the front props. The result is smoother cornering and higher top speed. The FPV antenna is in a unique location behind the quad, to protect against damage. Kakute flight controller and Atlatl video transmitter give perfectly integrated control of all quadcopter systems. Tmotor AIR40/2450kv motors give a great balance of raw speed and flight time. They won’t kill your batteries either! KOPIS gives all the performance, looks, and durability of a hand-built machine, without ever having to pick up a soldering iron!
Where to Buy?
I will update this when this quacopter is released, but for now here is MAP pricing
- Kopis 1 FPV Racing Drone (PNF) without receiver MAP 288 USD
- Kopis 1 FPV Racing Drone (BNF) with Frsky XSR MAP 299 USD
• 5mm Full 3K Carbon Fiber Twill
• Counter-sunk screws for great appearance and smooth finish
• KakuteF4 FC with soft-mounted gyro for great filtering of vibration
• Betaflight OSD included. Monitor voltage and battery capacity in your FPV goggles. Change PIDs and Rates using your transmitter sticks
• Atlatl video transmitter:
. 5.8 GHz
. 40 channel
. Transmit Power: 15 mW, 25 mW, 100 mW, 200 mW, 400 mW, 600 mW
. MMCX Antenna connector for easy, secure connection. Won’t break or come
loose like the IPEX connector used on other vTX.
• Control the vTX channel and transmit power from the OSD using your transmitter sticks. No more button-pushing.
• Programmable LED board controllable in Betaflight. Buzzer included.
• RunCam Swift Mini FPV camera.
• Adjustable camera tilt from 0 degrees to 90 degrees uptilt.
• Serial receiver supported (SBUS, iBUS, Spektrum). Legacy PPM and PWM receivers not supported.
• MCU: STM32F405RGT6 32-bit processor
• IMU: ICM20689 (SPI)
• 128 Mbit Dataflash chip for Blackbox logging
• BLHeli_32 ESCs (DSHOT1200 compatible) support 2~6S LiPo
• Weight 300 grams without battery.
• 1x KOPIS FPV racing drone
• 1x 5.8 GHz FPV antenna
• 8x 5045 tri-blade propeller
• 1x Battery strap (installed)
• 1x Gopro4 stand