APM 2.8 telemetry with the PRM02 module

Hi guys,

So I recently purchased an APM 2.8 flight controller board and I plan on using it with the Radiolink AT9 radio and PRM02 telemetry module.

There is not much information online about how to configure this setup, apart from one youtube video that suggests I will need to solder the MUX TX8/OSD to something (it wasn’t clear). Anyone who has the picture showing exactly where to solder, if it is indeed necessary to do so at all?

Thanks a lot in advance.

After a bit more research, I came across the Radiolink website, which suggested I short out the MUX TX8 terminals, with not much other instruction.

So, I decided to just take the plunge and try a little DIY (like everything else on my build) and look for these terminals myself. Turns out on the underside of the APM board, there is a part labelled MUX TX8/OSD, with two terminals running next to it.

I simply grabbed my soldering iron and soldered right across the two terminals

Now that that’s done, I’ll do some testing and let you guys know how the telemetry on my Radiolink AT9 goes. I’m especially interested in the voltage telemetry.

Hello friend, working?

Not yet, still trying to finish with the frame, will let you know if it works on this thread.

I finally got the telemetry to work! You have to update your Radiolink AT9/10 transmitter to the latest firmware (1.2.6 and above) for it to display the telemetry info on the receiver.

You can find them here:

Still not getting battery voltage readings though, but it’s a start :slight_smile:

UPDATE: Voltage now works as well

1 Like

Hello! Great work! Please tell the pilot how did you show the battery voltage?) What is the procedure?