Why BBC? - Britain's Next Air Disaster? Drones 🤦‍♂️

Read full article at: Why BBC? - Britain's Next Air Disaster? Drones 🤦‍♂️

WARNING – Ranting below – WARNING So who watched the BBC documentary “Britain’s Next Air Disaster? Drones“?I got no more than 5 minutes into the program and it started to anger me and set the negative tone for the rest of the programme. This shows is really biased to all the negative points of drones and doesn’t cover any of the really good points, I will. So to start and to be fair to the show drones can be dangerous and can cause damage, accidents can happen and stupid people will always be stupid. But if you are flying in…

2 Likes

why the BBC u say…don’t you mean Brussels Broadcasting Corporation, the biggest propaganda bullshit Corporation on the Plant along with many other Corporations, its all about money, if they arn’t getting a cut, then they will shut it down, i watched a video about Drones in Canada, we are all doomed…

Thank you to all that took the time to read my rant and to those that have commented here and on Discord.

As a bit of an update…
DJI have called out the BBC with an official complaint and pointed out some of there errors.
Below are links to an overview of the letter to the BBC and the letter its self.
Happy reading all.

Sometimes the BBC likes to distort the facts, I don’t really believe this media