Gimbal Installation

Dear All…

I’m using the gimbal ARRIS cm3000 (SimpleBCG32-Alexmos). I’m practice the wiki of ardupilot which is about gimbal connection → (http://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/common-simplebgc-gimbal.html#commo…).

During the BaseCam SimpleBGC software setting all works fine about the frame follow mode (enabled for the yaw and disabled for the pitch and roll)…

than, when i connect to the “Telemetry2” port, the remote controll seem to be right about DO_MOUNT-CONTROL orientation (command of Mission Planner GCS for the yaw, pitch and roll gimbal orientation) but the problem is the inconsistence between the yaw reference angle of the gimbal that does not follow the frame yaw during the fly… it should be ever the same…

I would be grateful if you could help me to understand how is possible that the gimbal works fine for the FOLLOW YAW exclusively when it is not connect to the Pixhawk. In fact just when i connect on the “telemetry2” port of pixhawk the gimbal lost its follow mode for the yaw and keeps to point a wrong specific direction ( like pitch and roll)…

somebody have never get good controll results using Alexmos protocol…? do you think that I have to leave this way ?

every advice is very helpful…thank’s lot.
Emanuele