Yes as long as its less than 5mph winds, no rain and clear skies :laughing:

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna be there for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ll be there! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Itā€™ll be nice to put faces to names (:

1 Like

WOW ive got a day off. will defo try and catch up with you all.

1 Like

will it be a fun flight or do we need to bring some gates and have a bit of a race?

Hi all, new to all this would like to come along to the meet. is It ok for a newbie to come along have a look and a chat see what goes on? kind Regards

We will update this post as final details emerge. Any local flying spots feel free to let us know but we already have a couple ones decided on.

Meeting Location / Getting There
We will meet at The Black Horse pub, it has a sizeable car park, can grab a drink :coffee: / :beer: while we wait for everyone to arrive. Once we are ready can head over to the first flying spot about 2 min drive away.

https://goo.gl/maps/8uxLuiARc2P2

The entrance is a little way away down here, so bear that in mind if driving.

Travelling by Train
Closest station is Wolverton station, about 3 min drive from the pub so I am happy to collect 3 people there.
[/quote]

1 Like

All welcome as far as aware. no such thing as a newbie, just in training.

2 Likes

Cheers dale certainly am in training :laughing:look forward to the meet.

1 Like

Your more than welcome buddy

1 Like

Thanks will come along have lookšŸ˜Ž

1 Like

Loving these meetups; alas Iā€™ll be flying at 34,000ft to my holiday destination. Keep posting as Iā€™d love to come along at some future event :slight_smile:

Iā€™m there. Get ready for some smashed ups.

1 Like

I would love to come along but canā€™t make it to this one. When is the next one planned?

There isnā€™t one planned yetā€¦
But there will be one and it will be posted here

There will be me + 2 coming.

1 Like

Just updated the location to the bando as I think its gonna be a better place to meetupā€¦ if we all get bored can go somewhere else to one of the other spots.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.