👍 Dronetrest Milton Keynes FPV April Meetup

It’s time to have another day filled with flying bad and fun. Details to still be decided but we have a date :slightly_smiling_face:

We will update this post as final details emerge. Any local flying spots feel free to let us know but we already have a couple ones decided on.

Meeting Location / Getting There
We will meet at the carpark/ bando location here at the following google map link:

it has a sizeable car park along Woburn road. There are the nearest amenities are about a 5-10min walk into Woburn sands so bring some refreshments with you so you dont get hungry/thirsty.

This location is a great spot to fly for all skill levels. If you are a beginner there is some open space with some trees to fly around, or if you feeling adventurous you can do some power loops through the abandoned warehouse… but be warned the floor is all concrete :boom:

Travelling by Train
Closest station is Woburn sands station, about 3 min drive from the location, or MK central. Ask on discord if you need a lift as most of us have a car and are happy to transport people to/from the station.

Backup/second location (maybe)

The second location is some church ruins but its about a 20min drive away from the bando location so if people get bored we can travel here. But the bando location is the best spot to fly.

https://goo.gl/maps/8uxLuiARc2P2

The entrance is a little way away down here, so bear that in mind if driving.

3 Likes

+1 from me.
Looking forward to another meet up.
Flying with friends

1 Like

I’m writing here because Doomed told me to

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the next meetup.
I always come away wanting to fly more and having learnt a load :smiley:

1 Like

Yes as long as its less than 5mph winds, no rain and clear skies :laughing:

1 Like

I’m gonna be there for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be there! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’ll be nice to put faces to names (:

1 Like

WOW ive got a day off. will defo try and catch up with you all.

1 Like

will it be a fun flight or do we need to bring some gates and have a bit of a race?

Hi all, new to all this would like to come along to the meet. is It ok for a newbie to come along have a look and a chat see what goes on? kind Regards

We will update this post as final details emerge. Any local flying spots feel free to let us know but we already have a couple ones decided on.

Meeting Location / Getting There
We will meet at The Black Horse pub, it has a sizeable car park, can grab a drink :coffee: / :beer: while we wait for everyone to arrive. Once we are ready can head over to the first flying spot about 2 min drive away.

https://goo.gl/maps/8uxLuiARc2P2

The entrance is a little way away down here, so bear that in mind if driving.

Travelling by Train
Closest station is Wolverton station, about 3 min drive from the pub so I am happy to collect 3 people there.
[/quote]

1 Like

All welcome as far as aware. no such thing as a newbie, just in training.

2 Likes

Cheers dale certainly am in training :laughing:look forward to the meet.

1 Like

Your more than welcome buddy

1 Like

Thanks will come along have look😎

1 Like

Loving these meetups; alas I’ll be flying at 34,000ft to my holiday destination. Keep posting as I’d love to come along at some future event :slight_smile:

I’m there. Get ready for some smashed ups.

1 Like

I would love to come along but can’t make it to this one. When is the next one planned?

There isn’t one planned yet…
But there will be one and it will be posted here

There will be me + 2 coming.

1 Like