Advice Please for a newbie Racing Drone

Hello Guys and Girls,
Any advice for a good beginners Racing Drone that is suitable for outdoor use, that you would recommend?.
I’m needing advice also for a kit that comes with the controller, batteries etc. Was looking at the Happymodule Mobular7, and wish to pay no more than £200 for the lot…Thanks for any advice and / or links.
2019-11-29T00:00:00Z

Hey and welcome to the site :wave:

The usual first question is have you already flown anything yet? As he usual progression from a newbie in fpv is to start with a whoop category quad as they are a cheap way to get started and don’t break so easily. Something like the emax tinyhawk is probably the best kit to start with. Plus you can fly it outdoors just fine too.

Then when you are confident flying that you could get a more serious and expensive 5" quad.

Thanks very much for your reply, This Emax Tinyhawk kit seems to be recommended and I shall now have a closer look into that. I wonder if there is a local club, in Weston Super Mare, that exists?.
Thanks once again,
Regards,
Chris

Controller, I use FRSKY, good experience with it. For the battery, I recommend ovonic, I use the 2200mah 2s they performs well with a good price

It is recommended to learn about drones in two steps.
First, go to some review sites to see what kind of drone performance is better.
Second, it’s also important to understand drone batteries. Three drone batteries are usually prepared. This minimizes wear on drones and batteries.