Stm32 timede out problem

Hi i just got naze32 full version and I’m trying to flash it in cleanflight and can’t there is problem with the stm32 timed out please help i tried everything zading impulserc i download all stm that i found

Try using Betaflight instead.
Also try out other baud rates

Hi Luca
I don’t find naze board in betafligh can i flash it on another board?
Thanks again

Do you have another idea?

Try this:
These people seemed to have the same issue.

Thanks a lot men I will try later i hope it’s works

Its still not working i tried 30 Tim’s and still stm32 timed out error :rage:

1 Like

Basically naze32 board has not been supported for over a year now on betaflight so I suggest you upgrade to a newer stm32 f4 based board. Something like the omnibus f4 is a nice cheap board.

Otherwise try to use the impulserc driver fixer and an old version of betaflight

Good to know
Thanks a lot anyway

hi! im having the same issue with a small quad kit called the hermit 145 from hobbyking. i cant flash the board because every time it comes up with the same error on clean-flight . stm32 timed out.always just after it tries to verify about halfway through the flashing process, help!

It uses a pretty old flight controller so my suggestion would to maybe use cleanflight or something bolder and it should work. I myself am not familiar with that quad, but using an old version of betaflight should work. Otherwise might be best to upgrade to a newer FC :slight_smile:

Hi…my vortex got the STM32 timed out error, and then the OSD showed Flightcon Error. I have read every thread I can find. and have tried everything I can think of.
I can get the ImmersionRC OSD firmware loaded via ImmersionTools.
I can get cleanflight 1.12 NAZE firmware from cleanflight configurator 1.2.1 Loaded. (But cant control the quad, wont arm)
I cant get the immersionRC cleanflight from their site loaded onto my flight controller.

1 Like