Haven't received new flight controller

Dear Support Team
I recently reached out regarding a faulty flight controller in my SUB250 1s Nanofly. I was informed that a replacement flight controller would be sent within 1 to 2 weeks. However, it has now been over 2 weeks, and I have not received any updates or the replacement part.

Could you please provide me with a status update on the replacement flight controller? I appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter.

Sorry about this, we recieved our shipment in a few days ago so it should of been sent out to you already but I am not sure why it has not. I will check this tommorrow when back at the warehouse and get it sorted for you. I will also upgrade shipping so it will be with you on Saturday.

A quick tip for next time, if you mention @UMT_Support then our support system can pick up your message on our internal help system so you can get an answer as fast as possible!

Ah thank you very much, I am happy to cover the DPD next day (sometimes called local) delivery cost if that’s possible. Thank you very much for helping me with this.