Hi, I am considering to use evaluation board for low-noise instrumentation amplifier AD 8421.
May I please ask the following questions in this regard :
- What all components (IC’s) do we get along with the board ?
- How many layered board is it ? Do we have a one common ground plane on the board ?
- With this board, will I be able to reproduce the noise levels mentioned in the specs of AD 8421 ?. Its important for me because I am processing low level of analog signal and noise is a major concern.
- It seems that connection need to be made with banana connectors. As with output, is there any possibility to use SMA connector for input.
- If possible, please provide me a clear enlarged picture of the board.