A sneak peek at an upcoming special edition of the vortex fpv race quad from immersionrc. The Metall Danny Edition is designed for serious speed with 6 inch props and v spec 2205 2000kv motors. To accommodate the larger props, the frame is abit bigger at 275mm.
So that means we bow have the basic vortex pro 250, the freestyle ummagawd vortex and the metall Danny vortex for speed!
- Weight: ~435g without battery, or HD camera
- Power Requirements: 3s-4s LiPo (typical)
- ESCs: Full Custom, 20A cont. 22A peak, rotorSENSE, OneShot125
- Motors: Custom V-Spec 2205-2000kV, with 3mm axles, 5mm shafts
- Props: OEM HQ 6035
- Flight Camera: FatShark 700TVL v2 CMOS (included), just like the HS1177
- HD Camera mount options: GoPro Hero, Hero 3/4
- Receiver Compatibility: CPPM, S-Bus, Spektrum™, XBus, SumH, SumD (no external adapters required)
- Flight Time: Highly dependent upon battery, and flying style
This quad will be released at the end of August here in our uk fpv gear shop. What do you think? Is it worth it?