Th9x with djt module and d8rplus receiver

This is my 4th quad, first with the upgraded modules. Never had any problems before with setup. Now the most I can do is bind tx to receiver, and cannot get any responses, no communication at all. I used the smartypants sp1.1 to download firmware, but I have no signal for either. I could switch back to stock, but was wanting to have diversity so I won’t loose another quad due to poor communication. Any suggestions?

Could you provide some more details of your quad, what flight controller are you using? And are you using ppm/pwm signals from your receiver?

It’s 300mm inverted quad running emax 2204- 2300kv,12amp esc, cc3d .th9x tx and a djt module with a d8rplus receiver . Had it hooked up with ppm+8 pin ,jumper between 3-4on the d8r rx , per librapilot. Just cannot get communication.
Sent message to smartypants to see if it may be the sp1.1 board, but haven’t heard back from them yet. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I’ll run eepsky, preference, then configure, and on that screen I get," tx disc not mounted "[quote=“inverted3, post:3, topic:2733, full:true”]
It’s 300mm inverted quad running emax 2204- 2300kv,12amp esc, cc3d .th9x tx and a djt module with a d8rplus receiver . Had it hooked up with ppm+8 pin ,jumper between 3-4on the d8r rx , per librapilot. Just cannot get communication.
Sent message to smartypants to see if it may be the sp1.1 board, but haven’t heard back from them yet. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
[/quote]

Solved… error in download firmware. Erased 2or3 times until finally resolved.