Swell Pro Splash Waterproof Drone Review 🌊

Originally published at: Swell Pro Splash Waterproof Drone Review 🌊

Electronics and water are two things that should be kept far apart unless you have the splash drone from swell pro. This is an IP67 waterproof drone that rocks a 4k camera on a 2 axis brushless gimbal (and yes, the camera and gimbal are also waterproof). This is something a bit different when it comes to drones but the…

Really nice,
however i would rather avoid the water and take a really good Drone from Dji :wink:

Agreed
Anyway my problem is trees not water :rofl:
Cheers
Steve :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Swell Pro Gimbal on Custom Drone

Hello,
I saw this post and there are few things in my opinion that are not quite correct.
First, the AUTO drone version costs 1699$, however the fishing edition cost 1399$. For example here.
Moreover, regarding the comments by Stevie and Luca, waterproof drone is not only good for sea, think that you can film in any weather condition! rain, snow and etc’… We cannot count how many people lost their drones in water till today.
It is not comparable to DJI. I am not saying that DJI is not good. Not at all! there are great drones by DJI. But for the same amount of money and features (RTH, Follow Me and…), I don’t find a good reason to risk my drone.

Aharon :sunglasses:

Either way I still feel that this drone is very overpriced, even at $1399. The only thing good about it is the fact it is waterproof. Other than that the parts it uses are quite ordinary, and if you built one yourself using comparable/better off the shelf parts you could probably do it for under $500 and still make it waterproof. That is my only main criticism that its just too expensive for what you are getting.

But if you want a waterproof drone and cant to build your own, this is the only real option and I think that swell pro know this so just have an expensive price. :money_with_wings: