Pixhawk. 3.1 Sbus(input) signal not seen

I’m having issues with Sbus signal being seen by PixHawk.

Pixhawk on 3.1(also tried 3.1rc8 and 3.1.1-Rc1) on Trad Heli (450)
Tx:Futaba 14SG 14ch(or12) mode.
Rx: 7008sb mode 2- comes setup as PWM (mode1) by default
Apm Power Module with 4.8vnicad and ESC at 5v on servo rail.
Mission Planner 1.2.92

Pixhawk is not seeing servo signals in Hardware Calibration screen from RX when plugged into RCin.
Servos and Rx have been confirmed as functioning by plugging direct into RX, operates as normal.
Pixhawk does operate servos(reacts to movement) but not via TX.

Not sure whether this is a Pixhawk or 3.1 issue, any ideas?

Right now the SBUS (SB) port on the Pixhawk is not supported yet. You will need to connect your PPM-Sum or Futaba SBus PPM RC receiver wires (black ground, red power and white signal) to the left most RC pins.

If your receiver is PWM only, you will need to use a PPM encoder, but for you this is not the case. I dont have a Futaba 7008SB, but are you useing the SBUS output from it?

Update

I have had a look at the Futaba 7008SB manual, and it seems that Ch8 is the SBUS output, so you will need to connect CH8 from your receiver to the RC input on the pixhawk.

Well, it seems to be working now thanks. Sbus INPUT is working- OUTPUT isn’t(Sbus port). All correctly plugged. Did a full Firmware update, and switched on with ARM button depressed- signals now get through and able to Calibrate now. Working with Firmware 3.1.1-Rc1 and Futaba 6303sbRX in FaSST Mult.