Pixhack Quickstart Guide/Manual

What is the name of connector on dbg interface?
male and female?

I donā€™t see voltage sensor measurement at mission planner. I use pixhack power module and connect correctly Iā€™m sure :). Iā€™ve switched all option at mission planner but still I see 0.00v and 0.00A at mission planner. Can you help please?

Are you sure your power module includes the current/voltage sensor? I know some are only a5v regulator. It would also be helpful to check the connections again

Hello everyone I have a problem with my pixhack, is no longer powered by USB or from the servo jacks.

May your usb cable be faulty or did your pixhack died?

Credo ci sia un problema di alimentazione non si accende neanche con il power module

Please write in english so everyone is able to understand you

I think itā€™s a power problem does not even come on with the power module

Yeah if no lights come on at all itā€™s not a good signā€¦ how we you might also want to try removing everything connected to your pixhawk and try usb aloneā€¦ but my guess is your unit is fried :frowning: :coffin:

How to I get my Tarot gimbal T4-3D set up? I am new to this hobby. I use a Pixhack 2.8.4. Should I connect the gimbal to Pixhack? If yes, how do I do so?

Is it also needed to connect the gimbal to L9R receiver?

Anyone else having issues with throttle response, after calibration of esc I go to increase throttle no response until half way then motors spin, go to decrease and they dont stop for a couple seconds, I have replaced escs and rebooted board, Any suggestions? Do I have a faulty board?