Omnibus F3 AIO quickstart guide

Hola, he cometido el error de cambiar el puerto USB a SERIAL RX y ahora no puedo conectar con mi PC.
Como puedo solucionarlo?

TRANSLATED
Hi, I made the mistake of changing the USB port to SERIAL RX and now I can not connect to my PC.
How can I solve that?

Assuming a Cleanflight type of board reinstall firmware with boot pins/button active and it should come back to as new
Hope it works for you
Cheers
Steve

Suponiendo que un tipo Cleanflight de placa reinstale el firmware con los pines de arranque / botón activo y debería volver a como nuevo
Espero que funcione para ti
Aclamaciones
Steve

Perfecto, muchas gracias!

otro problema con mi Omnibus f3 AIO: He conectado un receptor IBUS (flysky FS-iA6B) en el puerto uart2 y funciona bien seleccionando uart2 rx serie. Pero el problema es que al apagar el mando no se activa el modo failsafe y si que lo tengo activado. alguien me puede ayudar? saludos

Translated…
Another problem with my Omnibus f3 AIO: I connected an IBUS receiver (flysky FS-iA6B) to the uart2 port and it works fine by selecting uart2 rx series. But the problem is that turning off the remote does not activate the failsafe mode and I have it activated. Can somebody help me? regards

You will need to set the fail safe in the transmitter too so that when it disconnects, it activates it’s fail safe too. There are plenty of videos showing how to do this on YouTube

Poorly translated: (Thanks Google!)
También tendrá que configurar el seguro contra fallas en el transmisor para que al desconectarse, también active su fallo de seguridad. Hay un montón de videos que muestran cómo hacerlo en YouTube

hi there, I have an hc-sr04 sonar module that I want to add to my omnibus F3 running Inav. im running a gps module to uart2 and using an sbus receiver. where should I connect trigger and echo of the sonar module??

When i run Zadig, I have no option to select STM2 BOOTLOADER…Am I missing something?

Hi. Have you been able to get this working. I have a good theory but am waiting on parts to test

When connecting RAM to 5v, that means that I can add a ESC BEC / UBEC / PDB 5V to the Servo Rail, and power the board and VTX and cam by this 5V BEC Input?

But then I also added the Lipo Input to get the battery voltage reading, and that fried the board, two power inputs!? How do I need to do this in order to get the voltage reading whilst using 5V BEC on RAM?

Thanks,
Konrad

Did you connect Vbat on J5 instead of J11 ? Photo of your error would help others understand problem

I did connect the lipo /vbat /vcc on J5, and jumpered the yellow pins, and sent 5v into the board over the esc rail. That fried one board.

How would it be correct to power vtx, cam etc over 5v but get the lipo voltage reading in inav?

Many Thanks,
Konrad

In my opinion again my opinion the info at top about powering your flight controller is simply wrong. There is one way to power the board and thats before the voltage regulator not after it.
Power input on VBAT and GND (J4 J5) power input can be an already regulated 5v from PDB or anything upto a 4s.
The Yellow 5v pins are are all connected to the output of the voltage regulator they are outputs not inputs.
The Blue PWM 5v pins are not joined to anything except themselves to get power from here you need to solder a jumper wire.
Again my opinion. There are two ways of powering the CAM pins oops ram pins.
The Green Cam pins are only connected to the Cam pins. Jump two pins to either power cam from before or after the voltage regulator or jumper wire from somewhere. PDB ESC PWM rail

Hi, This might be a nub question. I just finished wiring this up tonight, and I was wondering if this board has current monitoring. If so how do I take advantage of this. Also I powered the board by connecting the 5v and ground pins right underneath the J5 and J4 coming from my PDB. Is this correct.

Hello. New to building. Some assistance please. I am using an XSR receiver connected to J8. I updated the firmware but it blinks red and green when powered on. Reading some of the comments here, do I need to solder the sbus pad to make the receiver work properly?

Also I am thinking connecting my camera and vtx to the 5v and 12v bec on my pdb. Is that ok?

Hi. Is this diagram of Omnibus F3 wire right?

Hi,
I am new in betaflight (i had before mission planner with a apm 2.8)
I changed my FC for this FC, and i connected a flysky fs x6b in ppm mode:
works fine when i set a quad x, but does not works when i set my hexa x copter
thanks for your reply
Thierry

wich betaflight version do i need for this flight controller

The latest one… should be 3.2.2 at the time of this post

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: First ever build. Transmitter only controls drone when plugged into pc