Mini NZ GPS and naze32 problem

I’m hoping someone can help. I’ve got a naze32 rev 6 controller and I am trying to add the mini NZ GPS module (Mini GPS for cleanflight/betaflight (GPS Rescue) - Unmanned Tech UK FPV Shop) to the board.

I have the red/black connected to the supply and blue to Tx (pin 4) and orange to Rx (pin 4). I have set the UART2 port to GPS/9600 and enabled GPS in Cleanflight. However the GPS doesn’t enable in Cleanflight 2.0.0 after powering up. Am I missing something?

Are you getting any led showing on your GPS module? If so you might want to try a free different baud rates as out latest batch might of changed the default settings so i will need to check.

Thanks for the response. I don’t see any leds on the module but I don’t believe it has them. However I have been able to use serialpassthrough (in Cleanflight) and u-control and it does seem the GPS unit is working, which implies the unit is OK but Cleanflight doesn’t work with it.

I’m going to try a previous Cleanflight version and see if that makes a difference.

OK downgrading to Cleanflight v1.2.4 works so I’ll stick with that for now.