Kakute AIO F4 vs DYS Omnibus F4 Pro [ πŸ† Giveaway]

These two flight controllers have been the talk of the town these last few months but which one is better? What are the real differences between the two and how should you choose between them? These are only some of the questions that might be being banded around your head

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://blog.dronetrest.com/the-kakute-aio-f4-vs-the-dys-omnibus-f4-pro/

So the real prize is?

The details are in the giveaway embeded form. But there will be two winners :trophy: . The first place winner will get first dibs on either the kakute or the dys f4. Then second place will get the other FC. Depending on your build you might prefer the kakute or the dys F4, particularly if running bigger motors.

In betaflight 3.2 there is a DYSF4PRO target in the hex files. You need the new betaflight 3.1.2 configurator to install it though, I believe. I have it flashed to my DYS F4 PRO now with no issues so far.

Thanks for letting me know, that is good to know for when betaflight is finally released officially. Although I do agree that it’s probably stable enough right now to use v3.2 but the betaflight devs have decided to slow down the release cycles going forward to properly iron out all bugs.

And yeah, you do need the latest beta betaflight configurator to use the v3.2 firmware.