Help with esc on wizard

So like a few other people that I have seen on this website I have a Eachine wizard 220x and the first few flights are OK but right after I took off one time I quickly crashed into the ground tried to kill the motors and they wouldn’t turn off for some reason I don’t know why and the result was my ESC in the front were I guess Busted because both my motors were trying to spend but would not completely get up and going. My question is my current ESC’s have only one wire that’s not the main power wires going from the ESC to the power distribution board and flight controller so my new ones I ordered I have two wires and a clip that I’m supposed to click been somewhere but there’s no c my question is my current ESC’s have only one wire that’s not the main power wires going from the ESC to the power distribution board and flight controller so my new ones I ordered I have two wires and a clip that I’m supposed to clip in somewhere but there’s no clips spot so I am unsurewhether or not I should snip them and solder them both into the same spot where the one wire was coming from or just use one wire I’m not really sure help me please