I’m struggling to get my SPRacing F3 flight controller (and Betaflight) to see the FS-IA6 receiver. This is the unmannedtech qav210 kit with the video/written guide on this site. Things I’ve done so far:
- Binding the FS-I6 transmitter with the FS-IA6 receiver seems fine - stable red light on the receiver
- Aux 5 and 6 on the transmitter are set to see the switches on the transmitter as instructed.
- The main battery is attached to the quad
- The USB cable is attached to the quad and I’ve flashed the flight controller in betaflight with the latest firmware - can’t get Cleanflight to do this for some reason.
- Betaflight shows the quad and reacts to movement in the graphical display. I can also spin the motors via Betaflight
- I’ve enabled Serial RX for UART3 - following the QAV210 build video using IO1/IO2 pins.
- Receiver settings in Betaflight are set to PPM - as I’ve read that the FS-I6 doesn’t support IBUS.
- AERT1234 is selected in Betaflight
The CLI status command returns an RXLoss error, the board status light flashes red, and I get no response in Betaflight to any changes on the transmitter. It seems the receiver and the flight controller aren’t communicating. Am I meant to somehow further bind the transmitter controls for Betaflight to respond? What am I missing?
Any help is much appreciated