Attaching the gimbal to the frame
Now you will need to attach the gimbal to the Flycat 4 Quadcopter Frame
- Attahc the gimbal to the frame by securing securing the blue
vibration damper balls to the bottom plate of the Quadcopter frame as
- This might be quite tricky but start with the holes furthest at the back and work your way to the front.
- The front holes have extra space so you can clip them in more easily
at the end.
- Once the gimbal it attached it should look like the image above.
- Now you can attach the battery strap to the back of the frame as shown above.
If you followed the instructions correctly you should have a frame that looks like the image above. If not please comment below and someone will be able to help you.
The next steps are to attack you motors/ESC, and flight controller along with your FPV gear.